Nowadays, the Virtual Private Network(VPN) has risen to become a mojor networking technology. With a VPN, user can send data, via a shared or public network in a manner that emulates a point - to - point
private link, between two networks(routers), between two server, or between a client and a server. The remote PC(installed with a VPN client software) utilizes the existing telecommunications infrastructure(E.g. phone lines, broadband services,dedicated Internet link, etc.), and a tunneling protocol(incorporated with other authentication and encryption protocols) to securely access resources inside the corporate Intranet through a VPN server.
◆Virtual Private Network(VPN)
● Network Connection between Main Office and Branch Office
● Data Sharing between Hong Kong and China Offices
● Mobile and Remote User Date Access
◆Remote Office Solution
System administrator to monitor and manage servers and other network equipment by remote control regardless of whether the machine is powered on. To remotely manage network servers and routers, IT administrators need network access when problem occur.
● Remote Data Access by VPN or SSL - VPN
● Microsoft Exchange Mail Setup and Hosting
● Mobile and Remote User Data Access