CheckPoint IPSO 6.2
Table of Contents
Check Point IPSO 6.2 is a new version of the IPSO operating system used on Check Point IP Appliance platforms. IPSO 6.2 includes all the features of IPS0 6.1 and IPSO 6.0.7 and also contains the same enhancements and fixes as IPSO 4.2 MR6 and IPSO 6.1 MR2.
Enhancements and Fixes that are New in IPSO 6.2:
- Dynamic Adjustment of Descriptor Ring Size
- Allow Console Messages to be Redirected
- VRRP Enhancement for Load Balancers
- DNS Fast Expire Enhancement
- PIM with NAT
- Auto Detect Support for the Endpoint Connect VPN client
- Supports 1Gb and 10Gb Ethernet Cards
- Enhancement for Configuration Summary Tool
- Enhancement for IP Broadcast Helper
- Enhancement for ICMP Reply Throttling
- Enhancement for Argentina Time Zone Changes
For more information on IPSO 6.2 see the IPSO 6.2 Release Notes.
Note: In order to download some of the packages you will need to have a Software Subscription or Active Support plan.
- IPSO 6.2 Release Notes
- Getting Started Guide and Release Notes for Check Point IPSO 6.2
- Network Voyager for IPSO 6.2 Reference Guide
- IP Clustering Configuration Guide for IPSO 6.2
- CLI Reference Guide for IPSO 6.2
- Updating an IP Appliance BIOS
- IPSO Boot Manager Reference Guide
- Using IPSO Automated Configuration
Information Above provided by CheckPoint Software Technologies Ltd.